Friday, August 26, 2011

Welcome Grinders!

Since Guitar Ted was kind enough to list the steeplechase over Gravel Grinder News there's been an uptick (surge?) of traffic here at gravelicious.  Welcome to all y'all.
I'm becoming more comfortable with the idea of playing host for this event and as long as everyone keeps their expectations in the realm of reality things should be OK.  I've only ever ridden two gravel events (Almanzo 100 and the related Gentlemen's Ride) and I've certainly never organized one.  I'm doing my best to emulate Chris Skogen, but I'm a little short on community and support network.  It's really just me.  That means there will some sort of ride packet, but no swag or snacks or provisions for your lodging should you be coming from out of town.  You are on your own.
If you're still interested please take the time to send in a postcard (see the registration page).  I look forward to seeing you on October 8th!

No comments:

Post a Comment