Friday, September 30, 2011

Global weirding

So the big day is a week from tomorrow and the long-range forecast is still calling for freakishly temperate weather.  That could either mean that it will be 65 degrees and sunny or it will be sleeting.  Keep your weather eyes open.

Another postcard came today from Brookings so as of right now it looks like there will be at least 9 of us.  I'd love to have a nice round number like 20, but I'll take anything more than just myself as a success.  I'd also like to get at least a couple of folks from Yankton out there, but as I've said elsewhere this isn't a huge biking town.

I'm planning to ride the route this Sunday to verify that my cue sheets are in order and that there aren't any packs of feral dogs out there with a taste for lycra.  If I don't check in anytime between now and next Saturday you'll know that there are.

No comments:

Post a Comment